People didn’t suspect that a fire broke out, but a homeless dog came for help.
One day in Moscow there was a fire in a store. People did not suspect anything, slept peacefully, but a stray dog came to the rescue.
When the fire had already penetrated the building, the local dog Mapfa flinched in alarm. She began to bark loudly, then ran to the bar and began to lead shocked people outside.
She broke into the burning building several times to evacuate the remaining people.
The dog saved 8 people. If Mapfa wasn’t there, perhaps they would not have realized that the building was on fire.
After the rescue operation, the dog somehow disappeared. Volunteers later found her on the site.
The girl’s back and legs were burned. She was taken to the clinic. Veterinarians prescribed her treatment until a long recovery, but irresponsible people who know the history of the dog have already sent her the necessary medicines.
Mapfa coughs a little, can’t hit her burnt paws, but is already wiggling her tail, while eating well and going to cook.