Great story: this brave dog managed to save about 150 people from a fire with his bark

The residents of a Bengalore apartment building were grateful to their savior.

Residents of an apartment building in Bangalore, India, are grateful to their savior. It was the dog Appu who helped them get out of the settlement in time, which was in danger of being engulfed in fire.

The 150 residents of the house where the fire broke out are grateful to the dog named Appu for saving them by raising the alarm, reports The Hindu on Thursday, November 18.

The incident happened the day before, shortly before 15:00. local time around Bangalore Electronic City in southern India.

The fire originated from an apartment on the first floor of this three-room residential building. We are talking about a one and a half year old golden retriever and the mother of his mistress. The rest of the family, including the four-legged owner, were at work.

A 74-year-old woman named Kathyayini knew nothing from the very beginning. The neighbors were called by the stubborn barking of a dog, usually very calm.

Then the latter noticed that smoke was coming from the apartment, and intervened in time to get Kathyayini and Appu out.

A real hero for building tenants

2 young couriers passing by also saw smoke outside the building and immediately called for help. Firefighters arrived a few minutes later.

Meanwhile, all residents of 106 apartments have been evacuated. Firefighters have managed to bring the fire under control and rescued 150 people.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: