The dog luckily avoided a fire, but he sustained terrible burns as a result.
It’s a touching moment when a veterinarian was caught on film comforting a dog in desperate need of help.
Luckily, the dog escaped the fire, but suffered horrific burns as a result. Fortunately, a kind stranger took him to the veterinary clinic in time, where specialists saved his life. This happened shortly after the operation.
Taka, a beautiful 8-year-old Shiba Inu, nearly died when she was caught in a fire. When a neighbor took him to the Care More Animal Hospital in Martinez, Georgia, he suffered horrific burns.
Clinic veterinarian Emily Martin knew they needed to act quickly to save the unfortunate dog’s life as soon as they arrived, and they did. Taka, on the other hand, had to survive.
Emily began to develop a strong bond with the dog whose life she had just saved, and a bond quickly developed between them.
“I try to treat all my patients equally,” said THE DODO veterinarian, “but his situation touched my heart a little more.”
Taka’s family agreed to let him stay at the clinic because he needed a long time to recover. But since the institution closes for the night, Emily realized that it would be difficult for her to stay there.
Emily had to take care of Taka all night, so when she returned to work the next day, she was very tired. So during the break, she just went into Taka’s kennel, lay down next to him and fell asleep. It was then that one of her colleagues managed to take a very emotional photo of the two.