The locals managed to find out that the poor animal and saved his life.
Tarako National Park is a popular tourist destination in Taiwan.
Once there was an incident that could have ended tragically. One of the residents of the hotel decided to take a walk in the park and accidentally stumbled upon a terrible picture.
In front of him stood a makeshift stove made from an iron barrel, inside of which was a dog. He was emaciated, his front legs were covered in blood.
Local residents managed to find out that the poor animal was the victim of one of the traps placed throughout the park.
When the woman approached, the dog did not show aggression, on the contrary, it showed affection.
On the advice of local residents, she turned to Sean McCormack, who treated animals.
As soon as Sean saw the letter, he wasted no time in going to help.
Sean quickly became friends and fell in love with the dog.
It was a boy. He was named-Sandy. He was treated for a wound, bandaged his paws.
Sean immediately took the dog to the vet. The doctor advised to amputate one of the legs, but, fortunately, it is possible to make a small prosthesis.
Many people have heard about this story. While the dog was being treated, Sean received many messages from caring people, many of whom were ready to accept Sandy into their family.