The fire brigade quickly coped with the fire, pulling the kitten out of it.
The fluffy baby lived in the garage. There was a fire by accident. Arriving firefighters-rescuers quickly overcame the fire, pulling out a kitten. He was immediately taken to the veterinary clinic.
The kitten did not have time to breathe, and his legs suffered from contact with the hot surface.
At the same time, the baby stubbornly endures the manipulations of doctors, not paying attention to pain.
The kitten was named Dobby. The story went viral on social media, a man named Rob decided to come and meet Dobby.
Rob came to the clinic, he was very surprised that the cat constantly wants to play and communicate. When the time came to part, the cat did not want to let go of his new friend.
The man gave the child time to recover by constantly visiting him in the hospital. And then, not surprisingly, he took him home. Healthy Dobby now lives in a new house with his beloved mistress and other pets.